SecureLink for Government Organizations
Using outdated, unsophisticated solutions such as a VPN, desktop sharing, or vendor-supplied tools to provide privileged remote access to your technology vendors puts you and your citizen’s data at risk for a third-party data breach, which are known to be more expensive when compared to a data breach that doesn’t involve a third party, vendor, or contractor.
This brochure will help state and local governments understand the benefits of upgrading to a platform that is specifically designed for vendor privileged access management without sacrificing efficiency.
Download the brochure to learn how you can:
- Mitigate the security risks of sub-optimal vendor access solutions
- Maximize the uptime and efficiency of critical systems without sacrificing security
- Enable your organization to be compliant with necessary regulations for remote access
- Prepare your organization to prove compliance in the event of an audit
- Provide best security practices for vendor privileged access
Download the brochure
“Because of strategic partnerships with industry leaders like SecureLink and their secure vendor access product, Gilbert can streamline support activities, allowing IT staff to focus more time on the issues that matter. The payoff is better vendor access management and improved services for our customers and citizens.”
Mary Goodman, Deputy Town Manager for the Town of Gilbert