European Privacy Notice
European Privacy Notice
Your European Privacy Rights
To the extent that EEA data protection laws apply to the processing of your personal information, you may have certain choices and other rights with respect to our processing of your personal information, as outlined below.
- Access: You have the right to access a copy of the personal information that we hold about you in machine-readable form.
- Correction: You may correct some of your personal information if it is inaccurate or it needs to be updated.
- Deletion: You may secure the deletion of some of your personal information, subject to certain legal obligations or exceptions.
- Objections or Restrictions on use: You may object to our processing of some of your personal information or restrict or limit our use of some personal information about you.
- Portability: If you wish to transfer your personal information to another data controller, you may ask us to do so, and we will send it directly to them to the extent feasible.
- Withdrawal of consent: You may withdraw consents you previously gave us.
Personal information collected on or about individuals located in the EEA is collected on the following legal bases for processing:
- Necessary for Performance of a Contract: If we or our affiliates have entered into a contract with customers, partners, suppliers or other third parties, we may need to process your personal information.
- Consent: Where you have provided your consent for us to engage in marketing activities with you, we may need to process your personal information.
- Legitimate Interest: We may need to process your personal information where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, such as (1) to communicate with you in response to your requests, questions, inquiries, and submissions; (2) to conduct advertising, marketing and promotional activities in connection with operating our business; (3) for research and development, security and optimization of our Products and Sites; and (4) to process a job application and communicate with you regarding your interest in employment with us.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: Where we are required to comply with laws or legal obligations.
Note that we may process your personal information using more than one legal basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your personal information.
Your personal information will be hosted in the U.S. and will therefore be transferred and stored outside of the EEA, where collected in the EEA. For purpose of applicable European laws, third countries (including the U.S.) may not offer the same level of data protection as offered in the European country from where the personal information were collected.
Should you wish to lodge a complaint with regards to how your personal information has been processed by us, you may contact your local supervisory or data protection authority.