Our Information Security Team works vigilantly to protect our customers and their data. If you discover a vulnerability in any of our products, please inform us using the following guidelines.
To report an application vulnerability, email us at SecurityDisclosure@SecureLink.com
Guidelines for Responsible Disclosure
- Tell us about the security issue before making it public on message boards, mailing lists, and other forums.
- Wait until we notify you that the vulnerability has been resolved before disclosing it to others. Note that some vulnerabilities take longer than others to resolve and complex vulnerabilities may require multiple teams to resolve. Your patience is appreciated.
- Enumerate the full details of the security issue including steps to reproduce and information on where/how any tests or exploits were performed.
Please do not:
- Cause potential or actual damage to SecureLink users, systems, or applications.
- Use an exploit to view or corrupt data.
- Request compensation for the reporting of security issues from SecureLink, or through any external marketplace for vulnerabilities.