VPN Alternatives & Replacements
Upgrade Vendor Remote Access for Security and Auditability With An Easier, More Reliable Solution
VPNs aren’t secure and don’t ensure regulatory compliance when it comes to third-party remote access.
Vendor users are given access only to the networks and systems they need to get their job done while being compliant with necessary mandates and requirements.
Why VPNs aren’t right for vendor access:
Why SecureLink Is Superior to VPN Solutions
|VPN||VPN-based authentication is straightforward for your employees. Your VPN connects with Active Directory or another authentication structure. When an employee is terminated, their account is disabled. Third-party authentication is much more challenging, with a revolving and evolving list of technicians that may require access. Logins and passwords are routinely shared, which creates risk for both the vendor and their customers.|
|SecureLink||Designed for the task, SecureLink enforces individual accounts, integrates with existing authentication structures when present, and uses unique multi-factor authentication schemes when necessary. With SecureLink, your credentials will never be written on a sticky note at the support center. Paired with access scheduling, user group integration, and other rules designed for remote access, SecureLink ensures that only the right technicians have access at the right times.|
Get a Personalized Demo
Experience SecureLink's access management platforms for yourself. Fill out this form, and a SecureLink team member will reach out to you to set up a personalized demo so you can see our critical access management solutions in action. In this demo, you'll walk through:
- Your specific security and access management needs
- A customized demo of the Enterprise Access, Customer Connect, Access Intelligence, or Privacy Monitor platform
- The implementation process which includes a dedicated project manager, server configuration, workflow consulting, and administrator training
- Deployment options, such as cloud or on-premise, to fit your requirements
- SecureLink's pricing and subscription options