Protecting Patient Data and Systems from Invisible Threats
Most healthcare organizations have ramped up efforts to protect patient data from outside cyberattacks, but that’s not where all of the risks lie. An organization’s own workers, as well as outside contractions and third-party vendors brought in to work on systems can pose significant risks to data security.
This webinar looks at some of those less obvious risks to patient data and network security, and ways in which provider organizations are taking steps to ensure they’re overseeing those risks.
From this webinar, you will learn:
- How to identify invisible risks to data and networks that must be kept secure.
- How to develop strategies that combat each of these risks.
- Best practices for managing third-party remote access and control permissions
- Erik Decker, Chief Security and Privacy Office at University of Chicago (Speaker)
- Theresa Meadows, Senior Vice President and CIO at Cook Children’s Health Care System (Speaker)
- Dan Bowden, Vice President and CISO of Sentara Healthcare (Speaker)
- Fred Bazzoli, Editorial & Creative Service at Health Data Management (Moderator)