Gain access to the entire on-demand webinar series by filling out the form to learn how and why your access points are at risk and what innovative methods your organization can employ to stop a breach before it even begins.
Hack One, Breach Many Is Here To Stay: How To Prepare By Securing Your Third-Party Risks
With 51% of organizations reporting a third-party breach and supply chain hacks regularly making headlines, it’s clear that hackers’ focus on third-party targets is here to stay. Trends show that both the number of third-party breaches and their organizational impact will only increase in 2022.
Watch SecureLink’s Product Marketing Managers Kylie Ruiz and Ashley Guerra as they dig into the trend of targeting your supply chain to attack your organization, and share how to proactively prepare and secure yourself against them.
- Take a deep dive into some of the major recent supply chain attacks
- Discover some of the key vulnerabilities associated with your third parties
- Learn how to secure your critical systems and data by minimizing your third-party risks
How To Proactively Protect Valuable Information
No organization is an island unto itself. With valuable information (including credentials and PII) fetching for high prices on the dark web, an array of third-party points of access, and many organizations needing to meet regulatory requirements, staying safe and compliant can quickly become complicated.
Watch SecureLink’s Product Marketing Managers Kylie Ruiz and Ashley Guerra as they look at the trends around data privacy, and increasing privacy regulation. Learn how to level up your enterprise security with best practices including user access reviews, credential vaulting, session monitoring, and more.
- Take a deep dive into some of the major hacks of today
- Look at where regulations and attacks are headed with respect to valued information
- Learn how to build an effective and strong decentralized security architecture that protects from threats that are coming from every direction
How To Protect Your Organization Against A Ransomware Attack
According to a recent report from Sophos, the average total cost of recovery from a ransomware attack in 2021 was $1.85 million, which more than doubled from 2020. With more organizations expanding their remote work access, the cost of PII and sensitive data fetching record prices on the dark web, and increasingly complex networks and infrastructure to secure, it’s no wonder those numbers keep climbing.
Watch SecureLink’s Product Marketing Managers Kylie Ruiz and Ashley Guerra as they dig into the increasing trend of ransomware attacks, especially those targeting high-value industries such as healthcare and critical infrastructure, and share how to prepare and defend yourself against them to protect your organization.
- Take a deep dive into some of the major recent ransomware attacks
- Discover some of the key reasons organizations are targeted, and where the key points of vulnerability are
- Learn about how to defend your critical systems and valuable data against future attacks