Threat landscape in flux: Emerging threats
The attack surface is shifting, threat actors are adapting, and security teams must also pivot. This panel, recorded at SecureWorld’s Gov-Ed 2021 event, takes a deep dive into various attack vectors, security gaps, and emerging threats that Government agencies and organizations are facing right now.
Watch this video to hear insights from industry experts, including:
- SecureLink’s own CTO, Joel Burleson-Davis
- Kevin Wilson, Sr. Product Manager at Area 1
- Marina Liang, Security Engineer at Automox
- David Hawkins, Director of Consulting Engineering at BitSight
- Alex Kirk, Global Principal Engineer at Corelight